market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Where is everybody?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Where is everybody?
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 18:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Just wondering what happen to everybody.
> List has been real active then nothing. I do enjoy hearing what is
> happening in your world. TexasBill

Everything happening at once....trying to get the garden in...here in
the North by the Canadian border...still freezing at night...trying to
keep baby plants protected.....Logging for insect and disease
management...big mess but selective log looks fabulous and cuts me more
solar for the garden.
Managing our Just opened our Farmers Market fighting 40mph winds and new
vendors with scary setups. Losing our spot for renovation...negotiating
with the school board for use of their parking lot...first time for the
Market to move in 25 years....sigh....
And then on the side my son is getting married in 3 weeks......