market-farming - [Market-farming] Rabbits

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "me69.72 AT juno.com" <me69.72 AT juno.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rabbits
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:31:01 GMT

Hi folks,
This year is my first attempt at market gardening, so I'm learning a lot from
reading all the posts here.

One of the spots I'll be using had trouble with rabbits last year. Is fencing
the best way to keep them out? I've done some googling, and the
recommendation seems to be 3' chicken wire, with the bottom 6" turned under
and buried. Any opinions about that?

Thanks!
Sonia