market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] eggs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Tom Circle" <tcircle AT ckt.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] eggs
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:12:18 -0600

Here in WY I get $3.00 for eggs and $5.00/lb on my heirloom tomatoes. My regular tomatoes go for 1/2 that. There was an ad in the paper the other day that offered farm fresh eggs for sale, delivered free within 20 miles for $1.00/doz. Those folks must be spending a trust fund or really loving what they do to be losing money on eggs and fuel.
Shelly
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Circle" <tcircle AT ckt.net>