market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Decomposing Hay

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <strawbry_wine AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Decomposing Hay
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:05:36 -0800 (PST)

Wow Mark, you must have magic horses...mine refuse to
eat 100% of their hay the little devils ; )) which I
don't mind...need all the compost I can get nowadays;
found some cheap straw just today for building new
compost pits so i can get some started pronto.

I'll be at the VABF Conference in Lynchburg, Va Feb
17-18. Anyone else going??

Liz Pike