market-farming - [Market-farming] recipe software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] recipe software
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:01:37 -0500

Does anyone have recommendations for free or inexpensive recipe software? I
want to give out recipes (print on 3 x 5 or other paper size), post them on
our website, etc. I want to be able to sort them by ingredient (which
veggies) or category (veggie or cook/no cook, grill, etc), note where I got
the original recipe from (yes, I am aware of copyright issues), etc. I do
not care about downloading recipes from the software companies website or
CD.

Thank you

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead