market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Shiitake Mushrooms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MARK A. ABNER" <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Shiitake Mushrooms
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:13:36 -0500

Debbie
There is a fellow up by moorehead that has a comercial shitaki
operation
he gives classes a couple times a year you can contact him though his
workshop a thttp://www.sheltoweefarm.com/index.cfm It was definatly an
intersting class I am going to do some experementing with a few varietiys
and see how they do if nothing else for household consumption and csa
distribution

Mark