market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] soil building list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] soil building list
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 07:45:53 -0700

You're welcome to bring up your questions and experience on our new list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers . I'd be esp interested in soil in
Dominica. We picked up 46 members worldwide in our first 24 hours, which
shows surprising demand for this discussion. It's expected to be one of the
most useful lists ever for growers of all kinds. I believe the best support
for growers financially is in soil improvement and more proven, efficient
methods. What does that involve? We'll see ....

Soil study is a science, but growing is an art.

You can just send emal to Soilmakers-subscribe AT yahoogroups.com

paul, tradingpost AT riseup.net

The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry

"Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our
deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner
sense of justice than we do"
- Wendell Berry