market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] soil building list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Karen Sutherland & Roots Farm <rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] soil building list
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:45:18 -0400

Title: rootsfarm_signature
I'm very interested in this topic too -- and, like Roxann and many others, in ideas and experiences  from many perspectives.

All best wishes,

Karen

Karen Sutherland
Roots Farm
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs

Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm AT marpin.dm

roxann wrote:
I would enjoy soil conversations and idea swapping that is not limited to strict science, too.  I love studying the Findhorn experience, and I also love Ruth Stout's method of gardening. And I love scientific evidence, as well.

Roxann in NW AR