market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Tannen" <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:54:47 -0600

Yes, absolutley! This is my first year to farm full time. I have been part time for the past 3 years and kitchen gardening previously.

I seem to be more and more drawn to growing using sustainable methods. I grow using organic methods, but am not certified. I try to follow the John Jeavon's methods, but am just now beginning a concentrated system of soil building.

I could use a lot of help and advice.

David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>