market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] IH 140/Super A

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] IH 140/Super A
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:58:52 -0500

I have been cultivating with my Farmall A for thirty years and after
many years I can sit in the seat and become one with the tractor so
cultivating even the smallest seedlings is as simple and accurate as
picking weeds by hand on my knees. BTW I hate repairing machines,
luckily I tuned the engine once back in 1975 and have never touched the
motor since then except for oil changes... Bob.