market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] BT liquid question?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JOHN A HENDRICKSON <jhendric AT wisc.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] BT liquid question?
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:00:21 -0500

Toni,

Fresh mixtures are most effective and liquid Bt does
not last well when stored. The University of
Kentucky has a good publication on Bt usage and
guidelines. I cannot find a direct link to it right
now but here is a link to a version of it on a
Thailand website:

http://www.ipmthailand.org/en/Bt/Bt_Growers_guide.htm

Good luck with the loopers.

-John