market-farming - [Market-farming] BT liquid question?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] BT liquid question?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:53:47 -0400

Hi Folks!
I was just away at a conference toward developing eco and agri
tourism, and should have sprayed my fall vegies for worms before going.
I was wondering how long liquid BT would stay viable in cool, dark
storage. Am hoping what i sprayed this morning will be effective, as
damage really happened while i was away filling my head with good
learning! There is no expiration date on the bottle and it's a couple
years old now.
Thanks,
Toni
Clifty Gardens