market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] EZ Up Tops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] EZ Up Tops
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:22:56 -0400

Just in case Janna's tops are not what Don needs, here's the contact
info that was posted back in July( I saved it thinking I might need it
one of these days!):

>From Aaron Brady:

I have been sewing on commercial machines for over twelve years and have
owned a successful instrument soft-case business. I have a lot of
experience making and repairing covers and canopies, especially the
popular vendor canopies. I have worked more with Sunbrella than any
other fabric and am used to sewing heavily-built projects. Currently I
have a four-machine shop and can handle jobs from cover slips to sails.
This fall and winter I have been doing canopy repairs and small-job
stuff.

Eye of the Needle
P.O. Box 254
Wendell, MA 01379