market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] imants vs. crankshaft spader

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bill Bradshaw <billbradshaw AT direcway.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] imants vs. crankshaft spader
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:47:29 -0500

Sean, I don't have any knowledge about the Imants equipment. WE use a Kingkutter Tiller 60" pulled with a 35 HP tractor. The tiller is driven with the tractor pto shaft via a cast iron gear box on the tiller. Works very good in heavy or sandy soil. Most tillers are chain driven, these have not lasted for us. But the gear driven one has held up great. Bill http://www.kingkutter.com/WholeGood.asp?item=Tiller