market-farming - [Market-farming] WOW! talk about quiet!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] WOW! talk about quiet!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:48:50 -0500

I'm looking for suggestions on plugging plastic seed plate holes in
Earthway (Gardenway?) type planters.

A couple of months ago, I asked for recommendations on hot weather
cucubrit varieties. All (of about four) squashes have done well. More
spotty germination on several melons and cucumbers.

Unseasonably wet weather has ruined many crops here. Tomatoes,
cantaloupes, watermelon, southern peas.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Linux system uptime 394 days 2 hours 50 minutes