market-farming - [Market-farming] Garlic Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Carl Hatfield" <cmkfield AT pmt.org>
  • To: <Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Garlic Question
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:54:00 -0600

About a month or 6 weeks ago some of the garlic on the end of one of my beds started dieing.  When I pulled up it was rotted but I couldn't figure out why.  Today I pulled some more & discovered some small brown  worms that I am guessing are the cause of the problem.  Since we no longer have Diazinon Granules has anyone got any suggestions about what to use to get rid of them.

So far they don't seem to be bothering the other bed of garlic or the onion beds.
THANKS
Caqrl  zone 5 or 6  (IDAHO)