market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Squash Bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marcy" <marcy AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Squash Bugs
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:29:19 -0600

Any suggestions on what to use on squash bugs? They seem to be especially
thick this year and the plants are just beginning to fruit. I'd like to keep
ahead of them and I'm worried seeing so many so early. I've got diatomaceous
earth on hand, but it sounds like that might not be very effective and
wondered about other ideas.
THANKS!
Marcy
SE Colorado Zone 5ish