market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small Pumpkins

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cherry Tree Farms" <ctfarms AT helicon.net>
  • To: <1corey AT bellsouth.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small Pumpkins
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:08:28 -0400

We have been able to sell (pencils out in our favor) "baby bear" pumpkins wholesale for 65 cents, these are not over 1 lb and blemish free.  Another option for the fall bride's decorations would be gourds - those are wholesaled at 17.00 per case of 70 and may be more in line with said brides budget.

Hope this helps.
Doyle
Cherry Tree Farms
Atop the Alleghenies in PA