market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Berry boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Berry boxes
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 09:35:17 -0500

$3.00/dz. sure sounds high. Any trouble selling them at that price? Wonder
what that translates to on a per pound basis.

Just curious Willie, why did you get away from the pint baskets in flats.
Seems like that would be the easiest to fill. Was it the customers picking
at them?

Mark (West Texas Zone 7b)