market-farming - [Market-farming] sweet corn shoots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Beth Spaugh <eas9 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] sweet corn shoots
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:33:48 -0500

I don't grow sweet corn because of limited space, but have a chef who would like sweet corn shoots. Seems to me they could be spaced close together and would not take the space for long in the season. Can anyone give me advice about cultural methods and any particular varietal characteristics to look for please?

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
66 Jabez Allen Road