market-farming - Fwd: Re: [Market-farming] Market insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Beth Spaugh <eas9 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [Market-farming] Market insurance
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:46:59 -0500

Oh, the premiums quoted include house insurance with replacement coverage. The companies determined the value, based on square feet.

House - $249,000 for 1800 sq feet
Two stall attached garage
Three stall farm shop valued at $20,000.
Replacement on contents on farm shop $25,000
Greenhouse $6,000

So, the premium is not all liability.