market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seeder
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:03:43 -0500

I've planted a few rows of green peas with the "Stick" planter; it is
working very well. I'm planting through trash; using the "Stick" goes
much faster than cleaning the tops of the beds and using a "real"
planter. Nothing up yet. I still have doubts about long term
durability.

Willie - Where are you growing? Texas?
How does this planter work? Does it have a 'hopper,' or does it plant individual seeds? Does it 'jam' on you? Is the seed outlet adjustable so you can double seed, etc?

Thanks

-Allan
(who is in Shepherdstown, WV and wishes everyone would say where they are posting from ;-)