market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Our first regular restaurant order!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jackie Fisher" <splltrss AT scrtc.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Our first regular restaurant order!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:04:12 -0600

> From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw AT chilitech.net>

> Congratulations Jackie! I love hearing success stories of people fighting
> industrial food! How do you get Certified Naturally Grown? Does it apply
> other pastured animals as well?

Here is the link for Certified Naturally Grown. It applies to the whole
farm, and whatever is grown there. The fields must be certified as "organic"
but this organization means something by it, there isn't any sellout to big
agriculture like the USDA has and your harvest can be tested to make sure
you are indeed organic. Check it out!

http://www.naturallygrown.org/

Many Blessings to your flocks!

Jackie Fisher
A Different Drummer Farm
300 John T. Fields Rd.
Edmonton, Kentucky 42129
270-432-0970

"Be good to the land and it will be good to you"