market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seeders
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:02:46 -0700

Willie,
I love my earthway for larger seeds and seeds that I am less picky on
spacing. This year I began using a glaser seeder for small seeds (I do alot
of salad greens) and I LOVE IT!I used it on onions, carrots, greens and a
whole bunch of other small seeds and would never use my earthway again for
that. It is also easy to use in high and low tunnels. Hope this helps.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY