market-farming - [Market-farming] Market Legal Problems--Assistance Requested

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: <cheselka AT theriver.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market Legal Problems--Assistance Requested
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:07:13 -0400

If you are going back to the feed store to sell, and have not had a problem there, why not approach the feed store about having the other farmers join you there too?

Tom

In order to protect the private landowner, we've pretty much decided to
shut down the market until we can work all this out.  I won't be affected
(much) becuase I can go back to my little one-man show at the feed store.
However, the integrity of the market might be compromised for a while,
which is a shame.

Ah, growing pains.....

Please -- any other advice or ideas will be eagerly accepted!

Happy growin'!

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce