market-farming - [Market-farming] Growing Baby Squash

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Growing Baby Squash
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 05:58:16 -0400

I'm very interested in the 'how-to' of baby squash. One of my concerns is loss of yield. Do you wind up getting as many pounds of squash when you pick early...or do you lose wt to pick up on 'novelty'?

Also, is there some way you have planted your squash to make finding small squash 'easier'? Do you prune your plants?

Sorry. I have to ask questions like these! ;-)

-Allan