market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Banana peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark A Abner <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Banana peppers
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:03:39 -0400

Adriana
I would be very interested in the recipe. I am quite interested in value
added agriculture that is why I invested in a cardeing mill to turn low price
fleece into high value ready to spin roveings : ) plus makeing pickles or
jelly
increases the window of opertunity to sell something that has a short shelf
life
in its fresh form best to work both ends of the market : )

Mark