market-farming - [Market-farming] Banana peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Banana peppers
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:04:40 -0500

This is not quite a response to your question as I don't know market pricing
for peppers. But one of my daughter's friends gave us a jar of Banana
Pepper Jelly which was exceptional; better than any other pepper jelly I've
ever tried. You might consider doing an added value product with your
peppers. I've been meaning to request the recipe, let me know if you're
interested.

Adriana