market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic curing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: dave.kathy AT att.net (Dave & Katharine Campbell)
  • To: ecook516 AT earthlink.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic curing
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:45:33 +0000

No, don't cut the roots and tops off in the field--it will make some bulbs rot.  Cure them on racks, just like you are doing.  A little layering on the racks is okay; just slows down the overall cure rate.

Dave Campbell

Tiffin IA

-------------- Original message from ecook516 AT earthlink.net: --------------