market-farming - [Market-farming] Farm Program

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farm Program
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:13:24 EST

It would be nice to have a program that has not only inventory but a depreciation schedule for the farm business, including buildings, land, and machinery.  Really hard to find a good program that has a depreciation schedule included in it without getting one of the more expensive tax programs.  We use a double entry program that I would be lost without it when it comes to tax time, and all the different statements that our bankers require.

Phil