market-farming - [Market-farming] Farm Pro Tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Joseph Stuchlak " <joeda AT maqs.net>
  • To: <Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farm Pro Tractors
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:18:06 -0600

Anybody have any experience with Farmpro compact tractors? Been thinking about getting a 25 HP four wheel drive model. Been looking at the big names (Deere, MF, New Holland) but your talking $13,000 without a loader. Way too expensive for my little operation. I also plant food plots for a lot of hunters and these compact tractors would be easy to haul around on my car trailer. Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Joe Stuchlak    Rustic Acres   Grand Marsh, Wi