market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Combine's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Combine's
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:29:05 -0600

Regards to the list:

Courtney, I used to feel the same way about buying foreign stuff. It
looks like there will soon be a time when we won't be able to have
anything at all if we only buy USA.

I want one of those combines! If I had one of those, I would grow so
many dry beans, the old people in Missouri could fly without a hot air
balloon!

Marie in Missouri