market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Allison's Tall Tunnel Workshop

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT bcn.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Allison's Tall Tunnel Workshop
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:16:11 -0500

> Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Allison's Tall Tunnel Workshop
In fact, they asked if we'd set
> up a forum for those interested in high tunnels - and we are
> thinking about it. We'll let this list know when (if) we get
> one set up.
>
> Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Is there something about tunnel growing that precludes discussion on
this forum or would a separate forum allow more focus?

Do you [Allison ]have an opinion on the efficacy of perimeter insulation
of unheated tunnels as advocated by Steve Moore? My preliminary opinion
is that it would only pay if one is doing production deep into the
winter.

David.

David A. Inglis
Mahaiwe Harvest C.S.A.