market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Allison's Tall Tunnel Workshop

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Allison's Tall Tunnel Workshop
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:34:39 -0600

It went really well - we had 25 people from 8 states, and it was a very
friendly group. In fact, they asked if we'd set up a forum for those
interested in high tunnels - and we are thinking about it. We'll let this
list know when (if) we get one set up. Lots of fun, lots of WORK, we're
exhausted, but we really enjoyed it as always.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm