market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Tagetes Minuta

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pam AT twinoaks.org
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Tagetes Minuta
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:56:32 -0400

Steve, I seem to recall that the Henry Doubleday
Research Association in England, founded by
Lawrence Hills, was big on Tagetes Minuta. I think
they recommended it as a cover crop before certain
crops, to deal with pests, but I can't really remember.
Have you seen their info?
> Interesting, those Tagetes minuta plants started flowering shortly
> after I wrote that email a couple weeks ago.
Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, Virginia
(Just sifting through my email after almost 8 days
without electricity, thanks to Hurricane Isabel!)

  • [Market-farming] Re: Tagetes Minuta, pam, 10/01/2003