market-farming - [Market-farming] Living mulch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Carl Hatfield" <cmkfield AT pmt.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Living mulch
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:40:34 -0600

SORA     If I understand right you use white dutch clover in your pathways?  I have been wondering about planting my permanent raised beds that I will transplant tomatoes,peppers, cabbage etc. for weed controll & possibly living fertilizer.  I would like to get the clover established then transplant into it.  Have you tried this & when is the best time to seed the clover.
THANKS
Carl    Zone 5 or 6  (IDAHO)