market-farming - [Market-farming] Aha! Black walnut web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Nicole <nbrown AT bbtel.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Aha! Black walnut web site
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:34:37 -0400

I found it :) I had it bookmarked all along - www.black-walnuts.com (the one I posted a while back was not the one I was looking for - this one is). They sell black walnut crackers, picker-uppers, etc.; they have recipes; they have a message board; and they BUY nuts in the hull at their many hulling locations. As I recall, prices aren't that great, but if there's a location near you it might be worth it in terms of paying for your gasoline if not your time in filling up the pickup bed. Prices are better earlier in the season, too.

Nicole in Kentucky

  • [Market-farming] Aha! Black walnut web site, Nicole, 07/28/2003