market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] berry masters/berry box suppliers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: michaele blakely <mjb AT premier1.net>
  • To: mary AT whitneysorchard.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] berry masters/berry box suppliers
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:11:57 -0700

Hi Mary,

Try Market Supply in Kent I believe. I know he delivers to the markets I sell at. Maybe he will do Woodinville also.

I cannot locate their last invoice with a number on it, but info should have it. They have a good supply of almost everything you could possibly want. If you have trouble I can get info from him the next time I see him, which is at least 3 times a week.

Michaele

Mary Whitney wrote:

I am in Washington State. I have just found out my box company ran out of
1/2 flat pint berry masters and won't be making any more this year! Seems
kind of dumb to me, but in the meanwhile I'm in a pickle (yes we have
picklers now too) for berry masters. WHERE on the west coast do others order
such things?? My pint baskets are 4x4. I have found Monte Pkg in MI, but
shipping cost is prohibitive and their boxes are not the same dimensions as
what I need.

HELP!

Mary Whitney

--