market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] New to list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "askpv" <askpv AT ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] New to list
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:20:12 +1000

hello Floyd, i have started to add your sugar cane page to our portal, perhaps you would like to have a look and consider a link to us too,
regards,
but right now i am having trouble logging onto your page please send web-address as http://www.syrupmakers.com/boyett/ . didn't work.
April
Permaculture Visions International.
  • Students and graduates in over 20 countries
    (Africa, Argentina, Australia - every state, Brazil, Canada-BC,ON, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Jerusalem, Japan, NZ, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of South Africa, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Tonga, UK,
    USA. -Alaska, CA, FL, KS, IA, IL, IN, TN, MT, NM, OR, PA, SD, TX,VT, WA,WI,)
  • Exclusive Student and Graduate Mailing list
  • Commercial and Private Permaculture System Design