market-farming - [Market-farming] New Member

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lolly Lewis <lollylewis AT prodigy.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] New Member
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm a new member and a new farmer. I purchased my
dream farm in central Texas 1 1/2 years ago and have
been working ever since to becoming self sustaining.
I am currently growing cut flowers, started fruit
trees and berries, and a small amount of vegetables.
I have just embarked on raising guineas also. I love
what I'm doing (and where I am) and I hope to learn
how to make it all work. Finding markets for my
flowers is my next big challenge. I'm always looking
for new information and am willing to listen to advice
and comments.

I look forward to this group.