market-farming - [Market-farming] new subscribers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] new subscribers
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:45:36 -0400

We've had an influx of new subscribers today!

The list is fairly quiet now with everyone out planting, harvesting and
selling (or trying to stay dry if you're near me). List activity will pick
up in the fall and winter. Those of us not quite that busy would love to
hear from you, so please introduce yourself!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com