market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bonemeal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bonemeal
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:14:14 -0400

I have an old WWGrinder I bought in 1973 that I use for grinding everything
from compost to corn on the cob meal for chickens. This machine will easily
grind bones into 1-6 mm granules with up to 25% dust using the 1/4 inch
screen. If you can find one of these machines buy it. You might recall
Troybilt bought the company and suburbanized the machines that lead to their
extinction...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.