market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] rain

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] rain
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:21:50 EDT

We are so thankful for the rain in SE Wyoming. We have been in a major drought and this could not be a better year to get our new farm off the ground. While I am very behind in planting I can't be happier about our wet weather. I just keep starting more indoors and under covers. Here's hoping that everyone gets the weather they need.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying

  • RE: [Market-farming] rain, sunnfarm, 05/06/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Market-farming] rain, IdleThymeFarm, 05/06/2003