market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] tornadoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MeLani" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] tornadoes
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:29:06 -0500

Well, the tornadoes struck our town (Clever, Missouri) and several
nearby towns (Marionville, Battlefield, Pierce City). We are fine, but,
27 homes and 33 barns in Clever were destroyed.
The impact of driving around and seeing homes just wiped off the earth
is overwhelming.
Rick Hopkins, (American Pasturage and I believe a member of this list)
lives in Marionville. I haven't heard from him yet. As well as a few
other Market Farmers out this way.
The forces of Mother Nature still beat all.

MeLani Maysenhalder
Dunsmuir Herbs
Clever, MO