market-farming - [Market-farming] onions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] onions?
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:58:05 -0500

We have been pulling onions fresh and selling them by the bunch, 4 onions to
the bunch. We have not grown onions before. So my question is when the tops
start to fall over how long do you have to wait before you can dig them?
Also after they are dug how long should they dry before cutting the tops and
removing from the field. These are short day onions. Thanks Bill Bradshaw
Cherokee Co. Texas

Please Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am..

---