market-farming - [Market-farming] Help with deer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Baruch Bashan <baruchbashan AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Help with deer
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:53:30 -0800 (PST)

04.01.03

Does anyone have a personal success story that they
can share about how to keep deer out of the crops?

I have heard about using CD's strung on the fence;
the glitter in the sun is supposed to frighten them.

I had thought that making manure tea from lions, or
tigers, or bears (oh my) might work. Turns out our
zoo doesn't sell or give it away due to potential
health hazards. Anyone know of how to get some of
that stuff?

Thanks in advance for your help,

=====
Baruch Bashan