market-farming - [Market-farming] I got plenty o' burlap bags!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Paul Bucciaglia <pbucciaglia AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] I got plenty o' burlap bags!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:33:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elaine,

Burlap is great for the purpose you speak of.  We used to soak it in tubs and then cover all the produce in our cooler, it holds moisture for a day or 2 and then needs to be re-wet.

I have a friend who gets all her coffee shipped in burlap bags and I have been collecting them.   I would be happy to send you or anyone else who wants them  for a nominal fee.

Paul Bucciaglia

Fort Hill Farm, New Milford, CCT

 Message: 2