market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Salad Spinner

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Salad Spinner
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:30:10 -0600

Marlin ­ I did this last year and it worked great - I did punch holes in the
bottom however for better drainage - I think I just set it down in the
sandbox and poked the holes with a small phillips head screwdriver - worked
fine. Mine just stays hanging from the tree throughout the season - at the
ready! I also found some small baskets that I use for smaller pickings of
certain greens.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas