market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Salad Spinner

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Salad Spinner
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:03:51 -0500

Alison you posted that link last year and that is where I bought my
salad spinner. It is the same model as in JSS catalogue but about $30
less. I love my salad Spinner, the mesh bag swung around the head was
ruining my rotator cuff on both shoulders. the spinner is easy on my
body and does a far better job of drying greens.

"

> http://www.foodprepworld.com/saladspinner.html
>
> Lucy Goodman
New Paris, OH
Boulder Belt Organics
Looking for local food? Check out
http://www.localharvest.org
We have, I fear, confused power with greatness
Stewart I. Udall