market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] dogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] dogs
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:50:22 -0600

LMAO

My husband was my best friend at one time.

I'd like to barbecue him... mmm tastes like pork?

My dogs?  They do something useful.  He wants one of them but I think that they would be better off with someone who takes care of them and makes sure they are well.  I kinda admire my dogs for their loyalty.

Well when I go broke, what spices go well with canine?